The Captain's Bungalow in Venice Beach, CA
Part of three California bungalows spread beneath a 50 foot canopy of trees. Less than one minute walk to the beach, Venice Boardwalk, the Venice Canals and Washington Square.
A very short walk to Washington square where a strip of exiting places to eat, drink, buy groceries, shop, listen to live music or karaoke awaits. The strip ends at the Washington Pier, one of the best locations to watch the sunsets, surfing boating and fisherman. The strip opens at 5 am for coffee with last call at 2am.
This 2 bedroom 1 bath traditional Venice bungalow is one of the earliest built in this area and on one of the largest lots in Venice. Rumor has it that it was built for Charlie Chaplin in the 20's.
The home features a comfortable living room with a 52 inch flat screen with all the premium chainless and NFL Sunday ticket. The dining room can seat 6. The master bedroom is a very comfortable space with a king sized foam therapeutic mattress. The second bedroom has three twin beds and three closets.
There is a table for 4 outside your front door on a raised porch above the garden; a great spot for an evening dinner or your morning cup of coffee.
We have recently updated this unit to capture the essence of what an old sea Captain might want to call home.
For privacy, the address is not published. The map below is the closest major intersection to the property.
|Shoulder (Labor Day through end of February)||$195 - $234||$1,195 - $1,434||$4,179 - $4,546|
|Mid (March 1 to June 30)||$215 - $258||$1,315 - $1,578||$4.596 - $4,965|
|Peak (July 1 through Labor Day)||$259 - $320||$1,811 - $2,096||$7,244- $7,842|
|Holiday (Thanksgiving Week and Dec 21 to Jan 2)||$1,434 - $1,720|
- Check-in: 4PM, Check-out: 11AM
- 3 Night Minimum Stay
- Exit Cleaning Fee: $125
- Small pets up to 15 pounds upon approval ($25 per day/per pet)
- Security deposit: $1,000 (run as credit card authorization only)
- Accidental Rental Damage Insurance available in lieu of Security Deposit. A non-refundable fee of $45.00 provides coverage up to $1,500.00. A non-refundable fee of $69 provides coverage for up to $3,000
- All Seasons Travel Insurance (optional) provides coverage in the event of an unforeseen cancellation or interruption. Policy helps to cover trip delay, baggage delay, medical expenses, emergency evacuation and car rental collision
- Higher rates may apply for holidays and special events.
- One week minimum over major holidays and peak season.
- All prices and/or descriptions are subject to change. Although every precaution is taken, errors in prices and/or descriptions do occur on our web site and in printing. We reserve the right to correct any such error.